The Republican Party of Seminole County is composed of men and women who represent the 126 precincts in the county. Our committee along with the other 66 counties makes up the Republican Party of Florida.
Our purpose is to uphold the principles of freedom, equality, and justice on which the
Republican Party and the government of this nation is founded, as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the state of Florida.
To do this we must:
- Seek qualified candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices.
- Elect qualified Republicans to office.
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party.
- Educate the electorate.
- Increase Republican registration.
- Promote the election of Republican candidates to office.
For more information on how to join the Republican Party of Seminole County please visit our Membership area. If you have any questions or comments feel free to Contact us.